CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Happy Birthday Sweet Fairy Girl!

Today was my daughter's 4th birthday!  We celebrated with a fairy party at home, with friends and family.  Some thunderstorms put a small kink in our plans, but overall it was "the greatest day ever," (or so my little fairy said). 

My little girl has grown up so quickly, right before my eyes.  It seems like yesterday that she was just born, making our little family of three, a bigger and happier family of four.  She is so imaginative, creative, funny, and smart.  She loves making new friends, practicing writing her name and dressing up.  She is so much fun to be around!

Here are a few pics I'd like to share as I take a little walk down memory lane...












Please join me tomorrow for a look at all the details of our fairy party!

No comments:

Post a Comment