CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Thinking About Christmas?

No?!?  Well, I am!  Every year, I say I'm going to make homemade gifts for our family and friends, and every year, December rolls around and I haven't even started.  But not this year!  With The Muddy Princess here to help hold me accountable, I'm vowing to take the time to make homemade gifts this year for Christmas (and that doesn't mean just cookies!).

I've already started my list, which includes the names of people, the gift I would like to make for them, and the supplies needed.  Some of the ideas I am looking forward to working on are - freezer paper stencil t-shirts, hand embroidered towels, hair elastics & headbands, metal stamped jewelry, and pillow cases.  I also have some ideas for my children's teachers and our neighbors.  And, two adorable projects for my own kids.

I'm hoping to start on some of my projects soon and share some of them once a week here on the blog.  I hope they will be helpful in giving you some ideas or inspiration for your own homemade gifts.  Look for the first Christmas gift idea starting in September!

1 comment:

  1. I'm looking forward to the Christmas gift posts - I need ideas and would love to make more gifts this year too!

    I'm looking into doing coaster sets. Last year, I did wine charms which were a hit too!

    ReplyDelete