CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Bottle Ghosts

I saw this idea on another blog, but can't remember where (thank you so much for sharing your idea though).  I thought it was a really cute way to recycle something and make it into something useful.  And you can never have enough cute Halloween decorations!

I started off with some clean, white plastic bottles.  Most of these are milk jugs from McDonalds, and the others are from orange juice, shampoo and drink mix.


I used a marker to sketch a face, then used acrylic paint to fill it in.  I tied some ribbon in Halloween colors to the top of each bottle for a finishing touch.


They even look cute with a battery operated light inside...


These were super easy to make and cost very little.  I love when such simple decorations turn out so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment