CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Christmas Cards

Every year, I put my kids to work and have them make their own Christmas cards for their classmates.  This year was no exception. 

For this year's cards we used some cardstock I already had on hand, some scrap paper, a rubber stamp, and paint.  I cut the cardstock to make the cards, and cut my scrap paper into triangles (for the tree) and rectangles (for the tree stump).  I used my decorative scissors to cut out the shapes and the kids glued them onto the front of their cards.  They used a q-tip with white paint to make dots of snow on the front around their tree.  Last, we stamped "Merry Christmas" inside the card and they signed their name.

Although these were very simple to make they turned out really cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment