CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Sew Along for Japan

We've all heard about the devastation in Japan.  Their losses are greater than what any of us can even imagine.  So, when an opportunity arises to do a little something, share our craftiness and make a difference for just one child, there is no question about participating.  When I saw this post in my Facebook newsfeed today, I knew it was something I wanted to do.  I've been itching to get my sewing machine back out, and what better reason than to lend a hand in helping others in need.

The sew along will take place March 28 - April 1 on the Living With Punks blog.  Each day a new detailed step will be shared so you can create the friends forever shirt for a child in Japan.  You can download the pattern and instructions, as well as see additional details HERE.

Are you up for the challenge?  Comment here on the blog or on my Facebook page to let us know you are participating.  Then check out Living With Punks for all the details and to grab a button to share this awesome initiative!


LivingwithPunks

No comments:

Post a Comment