CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 9, 2011

Matching Easter Outfits

Sorry this post is so late!  I've been having so much trouble posting pics to my blog, but have finally found a pretty simple work around solution.


I made matching Easter outfits for the kids this year. They were both pretty easy to make and I'm really pleased with how they turned out. Don't mind the color changing in my pics - I just couldn't seem to get the lighting right.

For my son, comfort was key. So, I took a plain green tee and added a tie applique. He looked quite handsome!





And for my daughter, girly and twirly is her thing, so I made her a tiered twirl skirt with a matching appliqued tee. She looked just darling and spent most of the day twirling in the grass.





Overall, I'm very please with how their outfits turned out, and even happier that they aren't too fancy to wear again.




1 comment:

  1. I really love this and the "pirate skirt" one you made a few posts back. My daughter is a twirly-skirt type of girl, so she'd definitely enjoy this! You make it seem so easy to do to... I plan on trying to make the skirt over the summer break and see how it goes from there. Chances are, she'll have me make them for her dolls to so they match, and I'm not sure I can do all that! LOL

    ReplyDelete